How do I set-up and manage my notifications?
You can view your Chime notifications settings by visiting the Settings section within the Chime mobile app. You can also view your settings by logging in to chimebank.com and clicking on your name at the top right corner of online account and select notifications.
I'm not receiving any notifications
Instead of sending text messages, we only send push notifications. So if you aren't receiving notifications, you may also still need to modify a setting on your phone to enable notifications for your Chime app.
Please see the following instructions to access your push notifications for iPhone and Android devices below:
- On your Android device, launch the Settings app. The icon for this app varies from device to device.
- Tap Application manager.
- On some devices, this might be called Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap Chime.
- Tap Show notifications to turn push notifications from Chime on.
- On your iPhone device, go to Settings > Notifications
- A list of apps that support push notifications will appear.
- Touch the Chime app to turn on notifications and choose your options.
- Sounds, Alerts and Badges can all be turned on or off individually.