How do I get a replacement card?
If you need to replace the Chase Visa Debit Card for any reason except at expiration, contact the Member Services team to request a replacement.
You have two ways to contact Chime:
- Use the Chime mobile app
- Send an email to email@example.com
You must provide personal information such as:
- Your Spending Account number
- Chase Visa Debit Card 16-digit card number
- Your full name
- Your transaction history
- Copies of acceptable documentation
- Other information as requested
When will I receive my replacement card?
Our cards typically arrive in 7-10 business days.
How do I activate my new card?
You can activate your card and set your PIN in several ways:
- Log in to your online account at www.chime.com
- Provide a Member Services Specialist the following information:
- Last four (4) digits of your Chase Visa Debit Card number
- CVV code on the back of the card
- Your desired PIN
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Call 1-844-244-6363 and select option 1
If you have any problems, call a Chime Member Services Phone Specialist to help you.
Call 1-844-244-6363 and select option 2 and then option 0 to speak to a representative.
Member Services Phone Specialists are available:
- Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST)
- Sunday from 9:00 am to 6 pm CST