I just opened my Chime Spending Account! How long until my Chime card arrives?
After you open a Spending Account, we get started on personalizing your Chime Visa Debit Card. Your Chime Card is usually placed in the mail within one (1) business day after you open your Spending Account. It can take up to 10 business days for your Chime Card to arrive at your home address.
If you don't have your Chime Card within 10 business days after opening your Spending Account, contact Chime:
After we verify your home address, we'll send a replacement Chime Card.
I've misplaced my Chime Card. Is it possible to turn off my card?
If your Chime Visa Debit Card is ever lost or stolen, you can temporarily block it:
- Open the Chime app, or log in to your account at www.chime.com.
- Go to Settings and turn off Chime Card Transactions.
- Let us know after you block your card and we will send a replacement card.
- Contact Chime at: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.chime.com.
How do I activate my Chime Card?
If you are using the Chime app (version 3.3 or later), you can activate your card directly through the app:
- After you log on, you are prompted to activate your card on the home page.
- Click the link to go to the Chime activation page.
- Enter your CVV (the last three (3) digits on the back of your card).
- After you enter the CVV, note the verification code that you are provided for the automated call that will follow.
- Provide the verification code.
If you are using the Chime website, you can also activate your card and set your PIN:
- Go to @chime.com or www.chime.com and log in to your online account.
- If you have any problems, contact our call center at 1-844-244-6363.
- Select option 2, and then option 0 to speak with a representative.
Our Member Services team is available:
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST Monday through Saturday
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST on Sunday