I just opened my Chime Spending Account! How long until my Chime card arrives?
After you open a Spending Account, we get started on personalizing your Chime Visa Debit Card. Your Chime card is usually placed in the mail within 1 business day after you open your Spending Account. From there, it can take up to 10 business days for your Chime card to arrive at your home address.
If you don't have your Chime card within 10 business days after opening your Spending Account, please contact Member Services. After we verify your home address, we'll send a replacement Chime card.
I've misplaced my Chime card. Is it possible to turn my card off?
If your Chime Visa Debit Card is ever lost or stolen, you can temporarily block it from the Chime app, or by logging into your account at chimebank.com. Go to Settings and turn off Chime Card Transactions. Let us know after you block your card and we will send a replacement card.
How do I activate my Chime card?
If you are using app version 3.3 or later, you’ll have the ability to activate your card directly through the app:
- After logging on you will be prompted to activate your card in the home page.
- A link will guide you to our activation page online.
- Here you will be asked for your CVV (the last 3 digits on the back of your card).
- When you have entered this you will be presented with a verification code and an automated call will ensue.
- You will then be asked for the aforementioned verification code.
You can also activate your Chime Visa Debit Card and set your PIN by logging into your online account at chimebank.com . If you have any problems, please reach out to our call center at 1-844-244-6363 and select option "2" then option "0" to speak with a representative. Our Member Services Phone Specialists work 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. CST Monday through Saturday and 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. CST, Sunday.