If you do not recognize a transaction in your Spending or Savings Account, we ask that you temporarily block your card:
- Use the Chime mobile app or by log in to your account at www.chime.com.
- Go to Settings and turn off Chime Card Transactions.
This feature immediately prevents new purchases and ATM transactions on your Chime Visa Debit Card account.
- Contact us immediately in one of several ways:
How do I cancel a transaction that I made?
Contacting the merchant directly is the fastest way to make sure that your funds are refunded to you. If you have already contacted the merchant, allow three-to-five business days for the credit to post to your Chime Spending Account.
If this time period has passed, or you have already contacted the merchant and have not been able to resolve the issue with them, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide assistance with the dispute process, and Chime can file a dispute on your behalf.
What happens to my dispute money if my Chime Spending Account is closed?
If you are in the process of disputing transactions on your Spending Account and are approved for provisional credits or are given final credits for your claim:
- You will receive an additional check for the amount credited to your Spending Account.
- Alternatively, you will receive a single check if the credits are provided before the first check is issued.