If your Chime Card is lost or stolen, you can disable transactions on your card.
To disable transactions in the Chime app or at chimebank.com:
- Under Settings, go to the Security section.
- Turn off Chime Card Transactions.
This step immediately prevents your card from being used for any more transactions.
How do I get a new Chime Card?
If you are ready for us to send you a new Chime Card:
- Call Chime at 1-844-244-6363 and press 3.
- At the voice prompt, confirm if your card was lost or stolen.
- Enter your nine (9)-digit social security number.
- After we find your account, at the prompt, press 1 to confirm that you want a new card to be sent to the address on file.
Replacement cards will arrive in 7-10 business days and will be sent in plain green envelopes from Salt Lake City, Utah.